Thursday, August 16, 2012

Jude 1 week old - Drums PA Newborn Photographer

Meet Jude! This little cutie was only 7 days old when I took his newborn photos. He was being such a good baby and was really calm in front of the camera. I seriously think he's going to be a model when he grows up haha. I got sooooo many cute pictures that I had to actually tell myself to stop editing more and more lol. Get ready for some newborn cuteness, here are "a few" of my favorite pictures!
















Check out more pictures on our website www.mavenportraits.com and our Facebook page www.facebook.com/mavenportraits1. Please don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook so you won't miss special offers and daily deals from us! Thanks for stopping by!




Christina - Maven Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment